My Spanish-language writing workshop is now also available on YouTube, with a newly-recorded video introduction to welcome a new generation of writers. Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
We’re renovating the website to make it compatible with smart devices – it was long overdue! Over the next few days we’ll keep fixing layout problems and other issues. If you encounter any errors, please do not hesitate to report them using the contact form and try again later. Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy it!
My latest novel is now available!
(Only in Spanish)
Several aspects and sections of the web have been updated in the last few days:
- The music player is finally compatible with iOS devices
- Amazon links now redirect to your region
- Corrected a number of links and videos embedded with outdated code
- Added several poems
- Updated my portfolio of translated video games
- Updated the fiction section with info on the latest anthology in which I have been published: Instinto animal
- Translated several sections previously only available in Spanish
- Added one more way to make donations towards server costs: Paypal.me
In the next few days I plan to keep adding more samples of my work.
Tomorrow is the European release date for Code Name: S.T.E.AM., a new Nintendo videogame in whose localization I’ve had the pleasure of being deeply involved. It’s a third-person strategy game developed by Intelligent Systems, best known for series such as Fire Emblem, Advance Wars and my much beloved Paper Mario.
I’m glad to report that some reviews are praising the localization work. Nintenderos in particular mentions the translation as one of the strong points of the game.
There’s a free downloadable demo available in Nintendo eShop, so I hope that all of you who own a Nintendo 3DS will give Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. a try and, especially, I hope that you enjoy it!